Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Incredible Shrinking Woman!

I think the water temperature is too hot in the condo because I'm shrinking!  My size 22 white capri pants that I found in the back/bottom of my closet that day that Mom and I gathered seven trash bags full of clothes I could no longer wear to take to Goodwill are now too big.  (Did you follow that?  My ability to string along a bizarre sentence has not shrunk.  In fact, if you're able to follow the rest of this blog, give yourself a hand!)
 
And the pants that my friend Royale gave me from her fat closet before her surgery two years ago which fit snuggly the first time I tried them on are loose too.
 
It's a good thing that back in May, when I was preparing to return to work after the GB surgery, and I had no clothes that fit so I had to go shopping, I bought a couple pairs of capri's (since I knew it would be a long hot summer) in size 18/20 in the hopes that I'd be able to fit in them before it got cool enough that I couldn't wear them.  Why?  Because, baby, Rose is wearing those puppies today!!  And they fit, they aren't snug or nuthin'!  And I'm thinking I'd look pretty good wearing them and my XL Muppets/Abbey Road t-shirt.  Too bad the t-shirt wouldn't comply with the dress code at work.  Sigh.. 
 
Tomorrow is week 18.  On Monday, I weighed and I'm at T-minus 88 pounds!  I got home last night and Mom said I looked really skinny.  Several other people made similar comments during the day, so... tee hee!!  And she took a picture.  Yeah, I know, it'll hit Facebook before I get it posted here, but maybe by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment