Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BCIS: Bathroom Criminal Investigation Service

A year ago, today to be exact, I wrote about Shoes, the woman running around our office not changing the toilet paper roll.  See January 24, 2011.  I don't recall if I ever mentioned this before, but she's no longer with us.  And by that I just mean she found a different job.  But the TP issues remain. 

Last spring, I bought myself a "Crime Scene Do Not Cross" scarf (I know, but I have a point) and at the same time, I got some "Crime Scene" toilet paper (see, I told you.)  Our thoughts were that we were going to write, film and produce an Oscar-worthy short movie co-starring Michael Weatherly from NCIS outlining the pitfalls that go along with not changing the TP roll.  Ah, well, life intervened and spoiled our plans for fame.  Shawna got pregnant and now uses her two kids as excuses for not bringing baked goods into the office.  I had my surgeries.  And, of course, Michael Weatherly never returned our calls.

Well, yesterday, Shawna comes out of the ladies room on the 2nd floor running for her tape, phone (for the camera) and the crime scene TP.  Fun was afoot!


Shawna posted this pic on Facebook and, in addition to being wholeheartedly "Liked", an ex-Kahn also posted the following comic in our honor:


We somehow forgot to go in and take the TP down, though, and.. (and here's the best part!) the cleaning lady saw it and didn't clean the ladies room!  Like, she couldn't tell that it was Crime Scene TOILET PAPER?! 

Well, Shawna has sworn to catch the offender, so if you happen to have to go when  you're at our office, be sure to change the roll if you empty the TP.

No comments:

Post a Comment