Friday, June 24, 2011

Apologies from London

Hello to all who are anxiously awaiting blogs from our trip to London!


Unfortunately, the wireless here in England seems incompatible with our laptop and my iPhone :( so there will be no full blogging done until we are back in the States. This post is from an internet cafe a couple of blocks from our flat, but if I blogged from here, there'd be no pics.


But just to give you a taste, as I'm typing this, it is 10 am on Friday morning and we have seen the London Eye, Madam Toussouds (sp?), the Tower of London, taken a cruise up and down the Thames, and I think I'm forgetting something. But we've lots of pics and tons for me to write about.


Again, I apologize for getting everyone's hopes up only to dash them, but think of what you have to look forward to... for example, I will probably be 30 pounds lighter when I get back due to all of the walking we've been doing. We're doing well. No one has had to bludgeon anyone yet, although there've been some close calls. The weather's been great - even better knowing that it's in the 90's back home!


Later, lovies, Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment