Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The (Evil) Plans of Mice and Men...

I have an appointment today, over lunch, in Newburgh to get my chin zapped.  (Laser hair removal)  Anyway, I had this evil plan for the day and it's all been spoiled.  See, I'd told both my bosses that I have an appointment in Newburgh over lunch.  But I'm NOT going to tell Steve (Boss MAN #1) that it's laser hair removal!  Come on!  Some things I only tell the world via the internets.
 
So Item #1, I was going to have this mysterious appointment in Newburgh.
 
THEN, I was going to wear this suit that my friend Royale gave me when she gave me some of her formerly fat clothes.  It's a wool suit and it's been too warm to wear before now, but the high today is supposed to be in the 50's, so I thought today would be a perfect day.  I even nabbed a pair of panty hose from mom because I don't own any.  And said pair was just "Queen Size" as opposed to the 4X of Just My Size that I used to shoe horn myself into! 
 
So Item #2, I was going to be in this suit, looking ultra professional, in hose and heels.
 
The result of item 1 and 2, I hoped, would be that Mr. Steve's chain would yanked a little and he'd be sweating over the thought that maybe I had a job interview.  Because it would be the first time in the 11-plus years that I've worked here that he's seen me in a suit.  Plus, I was going to try to get Carrie (Boss Woman #2) to help by coming in and asking him if he knew why I was dressed so nice!  tee hee!
 
So this was my evil scheme.
 
The only fly in the ointment turned out to be when I went to put on the pants to the suit this morning, I pulled them up, and they literally fell off of me!  OMG!!!!!  So although my evil plan was thwarted, it was because I've lost so much that the pants that were too tight on my back in mid-August now do not fit at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment