Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back Home in Indiana

Day Four - 9/23/08:
The plan for the day, first we sleep in, then go have a nice breakfast. I'm sorry to say I can't remember where that was, but it was VERY GOOD, if I remembered, I'd give them a shout out. But I did see a "Stewart/Colbert 2008" magnet on the cash register when we paid our bills. I want one! But the lady couldn't tell me where to get one. Sigh.

We still had some time before I needed to be at the airport, so we went back to Donna's and took a nap. Well, I didn't actually nap, but I did snooze some. I had probably just gotten to sleep when the alarm went off and we hoisted ourselves back into the car and drove to the airport. The entire time in Charleston had been wonderful, but now, as we were driving to the airport, was the prettiest. The sky was blue, the clouds were wispy fluff, and the breeze was cool, and I was having to leave. But that was ok. I had two four-footed sweeties waiting for me.
The flights were unremarkable, the best kind, and after getting back to Indy, I hopped into my car and drove home.

Now it's the next day. I slept in and then cuddled with Sophie and Gizmo, I've uploaded my pics and written my blog, I've dumped the dirty undies in the laundry and unpacked all my free cat food, I've sorted the junk mail from the good and caught up on my soaps. I don't have to go back to work until tomorrow, so I suppose I need to take advantage of the day and maybe clean house some. Later

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great vacation and I love the Tattoo! Now I feel pressure to put a blog of our travels to Las Vegas up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, we all want to hear all about it, and this way, you can attach pics and just have to tell the story once!

    ReplyDelete