Monday, May 26, 2014

Places I've Pooped, (Number Two)

Two quick items as follow up to my previous blog re: this topic.

Item 1) Shawn, the HR person at our office, told me this story and it's too funny not to share.  The port-o-potty in the firm parking lot?  Well, Shawn arrives at the office early each morning and she told me that one morning, she was looking out the window and the garbage man/truck backed up through the alley to empty the dumpster for the building next door.  She said that then he started to leave, but then stopped.  He opened his door and got out all furtive like... looking to his left and right to see if anyone was watching.  Then he climbed down and GOT IN THE PORT-O-POTTY!!!  If I recall the story correctly, he was in there long enough that we knew he was ... er.. (pause while I go find my list of pooping euphemisms...) giving the neighbors some food for thought - or in this case, giving Rose some blog-fodder!  I prefer to think that he'd read my previous blog, downloaded (hahahahahah!) the app and, upon driving past the port-o, he recognized it as the pop culture icon it now is, and decided that he needed to drop a bomb at this location.

Item B) Since posting about the app and my eagerness to add more dots on my map, despite having multiple opportunities, I have been unable to put anymore dots on my map!  I was even up in Indy for my niece's graduation from IU and thought I'd be able to "dot" at the hotel, but NO!  I think I've cursed myself; which means that the upcoming two week trip to Ireland and Scotland may be a very uncomfortable trip!  Arrrggghhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment