Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Boss is Back and There's Gonna Be Trouble!

Ok, I'm one of those weirdos who generally likes her boss. So he came back today from a two week vacation with the family to Florida. Before he left, I had asked if I could go with, not necessarily because I was aching to go to Disney World, but, you know, if I'm IN Florida, I'm closer to the beach than I am when I'm in Indiana!

And as I've previously ephiphanied, I was meant to come from sea-faring folk. Sigh.. just the thought of sitting on a beach, feeling the breeze through my hair, and reading a book, taking a nap, then taking a walk... it just sounds SO wonderful.

Great, now I'm depressed because I have zero odds of finding myself on a beach this year. :(

Anyway, Steve (Boss #1) is back, and he brought me a souvenir from Disney! (See the picture below) He said it just shrieked "Rosemary" when he saw it - I dunno, but I'm thinking he may finally be "getting" me!

No comments:

Post a Comment