Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Epiphany!!

I'm so very excited. I was sitting at my desk this morning when it occurred to me that Monday is Memorial Day! And more importantly, this upcoming weekend is a THREE-DAY WEEKEND!! Whoo hoo!
My neice Natalie graduates on Saturday May 31st, so I guess I just thought that that was Memorial Day weekend.

Now that I've got a clue, I get to figure out what to do. My sister highly recommends going to see Iron Man with Robert Downey Jr. She says he's hot, and she likes that he's over 40 and playing a superhero. I already had plans to go see the new Indiana Jones movie, despite early panning by critics. And then there's always the ubiquitous mowing of my parents' lawn. Curves is closed Saturday thru Monday for the holiday, so I can skip working out without any guilt.

Speaking of Indiana Jones, last week I bought the first three movies on DVD. I already had 1 and 3 on VHS, I never really cared for #2, but when I decided to replace my VHS with DVD, I figured I ought to get the complete set. Anyway, maybe I should schedule a marathon some evening to watch all three of them before going to see the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment