Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF! (or, Stop the World, I Need a Nap!)

I am SO sore and tired this morning. Remember, now, part of why I joined Curves was to NOT feel like an old woman as I tromp thru my daily life. And remember that I sort of took it easy last week due to the sore joints/cholesterol medicine thing. Well, both last night and Tuesday night, I worked out back at my usual pace, and both this morning and Wednesday morning, it was all I could do to get out of bed. Working out is supposed to make me feel great and peppy, right? Well, there was no pep in me this morning when I was crying while the alarm went off. Although I did have a slight smile when I turned it off and realized that I could turn the alarm off entirely until Monday night.

Anyway, in honor of the holiday weekend, Curves is closed until Tuesday, so I can't work out Saturday (like I normally would) or Monday (like I normally would), so I'm thinking I might as well just take the week off next week since after a long weekend of no exercise (well, no organized exercise, I'll still mow the lawn), when I start back on Tuesday, I'll be half dead . Was that all one sentence? Hmm.

But on Wednesday of next week, it'll be my one-month weight/measure day... and we'll find out just how much/little effect all this has had.

No comments:

Post a Comment