Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yes, I AM Almost 40, What's it To You!?

Ok, so I've written before about my addiction to Webkinz. Well, I really am not that bad anymore. Really! But they just recently came out with a dragon Webkinz, and he's SO cute (see pic). My long-time fans know that I LOVE dragons... cute dragons, not the fierce mean ones. And I have a collection of MANY dragons, I can generally count on getting one dragon for either birthday or Christmas each year.

So, knowing that they were coming out soon, I headed to my local Hallmark store to see if they were in. They were not, but I was told they were expecting a shipment and they would take my name and number. They could not guarantee me one, but they'd try. The very next day (Wednesday), I got a call that my Dragon was in!! I was so-o-o happy. After work, instead of going to work out (yeah, I have my priorities straight), I went and picked up my dragon.

I rushed home and entered the code and named him Snuffles. I don't know, I just find a nifty dichotomy in naming such a fierce creature as a dragon a cute and fluffy name like Snuffles. I'm odd, what can I say. Anyway, the little cartoon dragon that plays online is just adorable. I've created Snuffles a sort of castle room. And he is currently wearing boppers.
Anywho, I just had to share the new light of my dragon collection.
I hope I haven't broken any rules by putting the pics in here - my apologies to Ganz, if I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment