Monday, May 19, 2008

Stupid is as Stupid... is

Ok, so as I already mentioned, my doctor doubled my cholesterol medicine, I had side effects, and she took me off of them. Well, this morning, I went to go take my pills and I realized as I was refilling my pill dispenser for the week that last week when I sat there and picked/tossed out the cholesterol meds from the days last week, I actually tossed out one of my blood pressure meds. Sigh.. I have a good excuse, though, see, my blood pressure pills used to be yellow, and the cholesterol meds (prior to the doubling) were pink. On the day I got the doubled Rx for the cholesterol meds, I also got a refill on the BP meds. The new doubled meds were now white and the refilled BP meds were pink. So it made perfect sense to me that I remove the big pink ones that looked exactly like (only bigger) the little pink ones that my cholesterol meds previously looked like. Does that make sense?
Anywho, this morning, I made this realization, and filled my dispenser correctly. So today is my first day without the meds that were making my joints ache. I guess that's why my knees were never feeling any better.
I know, it's a duh moment for Rose, but who's really surprised? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment